THE CALIFORNIA STRENGTH OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING SEMINAR IS BACK!
April 2, 2017
In this 1 day seminar you will:
- Learn Snatch and Clean & Jerk progressions in a personal and hands-on environment.
- Witness some heavy lifting from Rob Blackwell and Jordan Weichers, two members of the California Strength Olympic weightlifting team.
- Have your questions answered in a Q&A session, covering everything from nutrition to programming.
- All attendees will receive an exclusive discount on California Strength apparel and online programming.
- Warm up
- Snatch progression
- Snatch demo
- Clean progression
- Clean & jerk demo
- Jerk progression
- Assistance lifts
- Q&A / Programming
Places are strictly limited. Reserve your space today.
• 1 Day Seminar
• 8am-4pm Sunday, April 2, 2017 with breakfast and lunch provided by FourtyFourLove.
• Held at I Will CrossFit, located @ 6270 Houston Place Ste B, Dublin CA 94568.
• Please bring weightlifting shoes, wear clothing suitable to lift in.
Please Contact Us if you have any further questions, as we'd be happy to help you where ever we can.