In an effort to assist those in need after Hurricane Harvey, we have partnered up with some of our closest friends in the strength community to raise funds for the recovery effort in Houston, Texas. This recovery effort is being led by California Strength's Jason Starks, who has been on the ground in Houston to help his community recover and rebuild since the storm passed.
Here's how you can get involved and see your support go directly to those in need. All proceeds will be used to aid Jason's recovery efforts in his community of Houston.
By purchasing a $10.00 raffle ticket, you are entered to win one of five available prize packages (each prize package is valued at $500) donated by the following companies:
- A Gift Card from Caffeine & Kilos
- A PowerDot Uno System, 6 months of replacement pads and a tee shirt from MyPowerDot
- 8 Week Comprehensive Meal Plan from PowerAthlete
- 1:1 Mobility Course or One Year Subscription to Mobility WOD from Kelly Starrett and Mobility WOD
- A Gift Card from Mark Bell and SuperTraining
The winner of each prize package will also receive a free one-year subscription to any California Strength / Barbell WOD Online Training Program and a California Strength apparel package.
- Every $10.00 ticket purchased, represents one entry in the raffle. (Example: $50.00 = 5 entries)
- There is no limit to the number of entry's per participant.
- Winners will be selected at random on Friday, September 22nd at 5pm PST on the California Strength Instagram @cal_strength
For questions, please email email@example.com.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!